Friday, May 18, 2018

I have been absent.. However, I am back!!!

Coming back to posting!


Yes, I have been absent, but I have returned.

More articles, more memes, more everything!

I do not particularly care if I annoy you, I will post what I want, as this is MY blog!

Sadly, this morning I am watching the news about yet another school shooting. This time in Santa Fe, TX.
My heart goes out to the victims and their families. I have lost a child. Not due to violence, but the pain that a parent goes through is unmeasurable. No one, not even my worst enemy should go through this pain.

I hope, that because this happened in Texas, this vile person is given a swift trial and death sentence. At a minimum, I pray that this person is given a COMPLETE life sentence in a very small cell.

I hope that during the coverage of this, they never mention the shooter's name(s). Do NOT give them the publicity that they crave! Speak the names of the victims. The names of the heros. The names of the survivors! NOT the name of this evil criminal.

I wish for the injured a full and speedy recovery. I wish for the families of the deceased, peace. I wish for the survivors, peace of heart and healing of their souls.

God, please, Bless America.

No comments:

Post a Comment