Sunday, May 17, 2015

My challenge to you...

Bosch Fawstin netted $12,500 for winning the contest’s grand prize as well as the “People’s Choice Award” for his drawing depicting Muhammad wielding a sword and saying, “you can’t draw me!”
Bosch Fawstin netted $12,500 for winning the contest’s grand prize as well as the “People’s Choice Award” for his drawing depicting Muhammad wielding a sword and saying, “you can’t draw me!”

 

My challenge to you:

Do NOT remain silent!

Start a food storage for your family TODAY!

Speak up and against RADICAL MUSLIMS everyday!

Use your FREEDOM OF SPEECH everyday!

Do not remain afraid!

Contrary to what ISIS and other radicals might believe, they cannot chop all of our heads off!

Did you know that they believe if a woman kills them on the battlefield, they basically go to Hell? So, BRING IT!! I have several weapons with ISIS written all over the barrels of JUSTICE!!

Be proud to be Christian! I am! I love God and his son, Jesus Christ! If I must die for my beliefs, then so be it, but I will take some with me as well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment