Saturday, April 4, 2015

Radical muslims in America

How and Why are RADICAL muslims Coming to and Forming in America?

I am an average American woman. I am a homemaker and I work part-time at Walmart. I am nobody special in the average scheme of things in America, but even I KNOW why and how we are being inundated with RADICAL muslims in my beloved country!

  • Obama is MASSIVELY bringing muslims from other countries into America! Somalia, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Egypt, and Nigeria to mention a few. These men and women are NOT being properly vetted, they are just being allowed to immigrate here!
  • Law Enforcement is no longer allowed to monitor mosques for fear of being  prejudicial!
  • The average American Conservative or Republican is now considered a domestic terrorist BEFORE ANY muslim in this country!
  • Obama has still NOT closed our borders! He is allowing anyone and everyone to come through our Southern lines!

This man, Barack Hussein Obama, is the #1 muslim terrorist in my country! He is NOT a leader of America, but rather, a leader of terroristic radical muslims.

  • He is financially helping them in other countries with our tax monies.
  • He is spurning our #1 Ally, Israel.
  • He is helping to undermine governments, so that they are being toppled and then taken over by RADICAL muslims. IE: Yemen
  • He is helping IRAN to obtain nuclear weapons!

Please, please use your power of the vote to get this man and his followers OUT of our government!


Look, I am NOT a fool. I know that one election will NOT change the American government or its corrupt people within, but we can start making the change back to a country with power. 


Please visit any of the ads on this page to help fund this blog. It does not cost you anything to do so except a moment of your time, and it will help me financially. Thank you. 


The current Government destroyed my husband's dream of Active Duty Army retirement.
He then was laid off from the oil field work that he found.
We are now in Colorado. I am with Walmart, and Will is trying to obtain his dream of owning his own Towing and Recovery Company.


No comments:

Post a Comment