Saturday, February 8, 2014

Silence is Consent - Why I Oppose Islam

Silence is Consent - Why I Oppose Islam

When I consider the rampant pedophilia practiced in Islam - modeled after Muhammad's own penchant for child marriage, the pure evil of acid attacks, the depraved child torture of Female Genital Mutilation, the heartbreaking sadness of the Bacha Bazi boys who are sold into sexual slavery, the commonplace brutality of domestic violence, the overt misogyny of the burqa, the open practice of legal slavery, and the avowed execution of people of other faiths and those who leave Islam, I find it incomprehensible that anyone in their right mind would want to belong to this barbaric cult.

When I see the Islamic women, mourning their sons and surrendering their daughters to pedophiles, oppression and torture, and I wonder, "Why? Why do you continue to allow this? Why do you not rise up against this madness and protect your children?"

I don't expect everyone in the world to follow the same religious tradition. Of course not. People can be Christian or Jewish or Buddhist or Hindu or atheist, I don't care. But Islam is not like any other faith because it is not a legitimate religion. It is a totalitarian cult created by a madman in the 7th century which seeks to control literally every aspect of human existence by threat of violence or death.

I truly cannot understand why any sane person would want to be a part of this savagery, and for those who claim Islam is a "religion of peace" - why they do nothing to stop it. Silence is consent.

~TLR

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

No comments:

Post a Comment